Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Studio Space Update

So since the announcement of the new studio space, I thought I'd give a quick update on what’s been happening at Tammy Cedar Photography. In the midst of all the holiday hustle and bustle, I have been slowly but surely preparing to move into the new space.  
I am looking forward to making the converted office space- a place of my own. There is plenty of natural lighting and combined with a few new sets and backdrops, I've got that "Sky's the limit" feeling overwhelming me with excitement!
The studio is located off Spring Valley Road, between Route 9 and Rt 18 in Old Bridge, NJ.   I'll be setting up and moving in over the next 2 weeks. I'll write again soon after Christmas to announce the Grand Opening Date and Party, as well as all of the exciting new Specials and Events that will follow!!! 
One last thing...I'd like to personally thank each and every one of my amazing clients, friends and family members who have helped make this dream a reality for me..see you in the studio! ;)
Much love,
Tammy

1 comment: