Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Kiddie Couture Trunk Show!

You and your favorite Little Girl(s) are invited to 

The Kiddie Couture Trunk Show
Hosted by Tammy Cedar Photography 



                                                Date: Friday, March 18th, 2011
                                                Time: Drop in anytime between 6pm-9pm
                                                Place: Tammy Cedar Photography Studio
                                                          8998 Route 18, Old Bridge
                                                           

Bring your little girl for a fun nite out with Mom, and get ready to fall in love with a featured collection of the finest designers in handmade children's clothing and accessories!


You will feel like you've stepped into your own private 'One-Stop Etsy Shoppe'

I can hardly contain my excitement for this one! I will be hosting an exclusive 'Trunk Show" of  my favorite designers of children's clothing at my Studio in Old Bridge, NJ.
The list of participating designers is still growing.. in the meantime expect to see NEW pieces showcased from:
Matilda Jane
Corinna Couture
Emmi Faye
Pink Mouse Boutique
Belly Bell's Bowtique
Blooming Hairlooms
Stella & Dot (girls jewelry)
Turtle Shells Boutique

I especially love using designer/boutique clothes for my shoots, and because I truly adore how these clothes photograph ... I’m going to be offering FREE mini-sessions to those that spend at least $100 (of any one designer) at the show. Once the orders arrive, I will determine the specific date and location for the mini-sessions. (I'm thinking beach shots!) Each mini-session will last 15-20 minutes and will feature your little one showing off their new outfit! Please note that the mini-sessions will be for your outfitted little one(s) only.  Family sessions need to be booked separately.

This 'Vintage Cowgirl' themed Event will also include Fabulous Door Prizes, Half Price and Complete Photo Shoot Giveaways, and many more little surprises!  Refreshments and sweet treats will be served.
Please RSVP to my Face Book fanpage http://www.facebook.com/tammycedarphotography
and please include how many girls will be attending.
Also, I would love for you to share this link and spread the word! Looking forward to a Fabulous nite!

  See you then!
~Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment