Monday, August 29, 2011

Early Bird gets the Halloween Mini Session

I'm sure most of us feel slighted that this summer has seemingly come to an abrupt end.. but if you're anything like me, you're already looking forward to one of the most exhilarating times of the year-Autumn!  Along with the warm, inviting colors and pleasing scents (Pumpkin, Cinnamon Apple, yummm) I look forward to changing the decor in and around my home to welcome my favorite time of year.  

Of course, along with decorating, Halloween is a big to-do in our house, and my children are already picking out their costumes from catalogs we received in the mail.  So this year I decided to do a Giveaway for all of you Early Birds that may already have a costume picked out, or bought by now for your little Goblin.

***2 Winners Will Be Chosen!!**

Winners of this Contest will Receive 
A Mini Halloween Photo Session!


Winner(s) will receive:
20-25 Min Photo Session
6 Digital Images on CD
1 Collage (Digital Image) on CD



The Giveaway rules are very simple:
1) Send me a photo of your Child wearing their Halloween Costume that they will wear THIS Halloween.     
2) Child can be Any age, boy or girl. You may submit photos of more than 1 Child.
3) Mini Session is for 1 Child Only, wearing their Halloween Costume.
4) Deadline for Entry is Midnight Friday, Sept 23rd, 2011
5) Halloween Photo Session to take Place on Sunday Oct 2nd.
6) Submit your photo(s) to: tammycedarphotography@gmail.com

Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment