Tammy Cedar Photography is ready to find a few Fabulous 2013 Senior Spokesmodels! If you will be a senior in 2012 or 2013, this is for you! If chosen to be a Senior Rep, you will receive a FREE Session (with the works!) with Tammy Cedar Photography! In Addition, for each Senior that you refer to TC Photography, the more Free Products you will Receive (prints, products, etc!)
There will be several different levels of prizes depending on how many Friends/Seniors you refer!
So, What is a Senior Rep Anyway??
A Senior Rep (representative) is a High School Junior, who will be graduating in 2012, or 2013 that will help promote TC Photography to their friends and classmates. In exchange for mentioning and promoting TC photography, the Senior Rep will be entitled to a Full Senior Session (Including Hair, Make-Up and Choice of Location) as well as Free Product and Prints! Only three students from each Local High School will be selected to be Senior Reps for Tammy Cedar Photography.
What are the advantages of Becoming a TC Photography Senior Rep?
If you are chosen to become a Senior Rep, here is what you will Receive:
• One Free Custom Photo Session. (Capturing your Personality, Interests, and Style!)
• Professional Hair and Make-Up Done. Up to 4 Wardrobe Changes
• One CD containing a web version of the Best photos from your shoot. You can post these on MySpace or FaceBook, etc. These photos will include my logo.
• Two 8×10 professionally printed photos.
• Photographs featured on Tammy Cedar Photography’s FaceBook, and Blog.
• 25-50 Senior Rep cards (business card size) with your picture on it – and my contact information. This is what you will pass out to your friends when they say, “I LOVE your photos – who took them?” Each Senior that books a session, and brings in one of your cards, receives 24 Free Wallets! Each card of yours that is brought in also gets YOU a discount on future purchases.
Are there Any Rules I should know about before I request to become a Rep?
• I will need your parent’s permission.
• You will need to sign a Model Release so that I can use your picture(s) in advertising.
• Applications will not be accepted if you are contracted with, or promote another studio.
• You must be a senior graduating in 2012 or in 2013
* You must agree to promote and represent TC Photography, by handing out your custom Rep Cards to your friends and classmates who might be interested in a session of their own.
I’m Ready!..What do I need to do to become a Senior Rep?
Just email me a current photo of yourself and request an Application! If you are chosen I will contact you!
my email is: firstname.lastname@example.org